This is my translation of the TOC, which I probably should have done to begin with. All of the eight chapters also have “thresholds,” which are listed separately in the TOC but untitled. Hopefully this will help people to orient themselves as I go through the chapters. I will be updating this post with links to the notes for each chapter, as that format seems more convenient than the reversed blog format.
Title: The Kingdom and the Glory
- The two paradigms
- The mystery of the economy
- Being and act [Essere e agire]
- Kingdom and government
- The providential machine (translation of “threshold” to this chapter)
- Angelology and bureaucracy*
- The power and the glory**
- Archeology of glory (threshold)
* This is the chapter I’m most looking forward to.
** Or just “power and glory” — I assume the final translation will use the definite articles to preserve the apparent references to the Lord’s Prayer, as in the title as well.